Multichannel Virtual Phone Number (DID)
Multichannel virtual phone number (also called multiple channel direct inward dialing number) allows to receive several calls simultaneously and it is very important element in successful activity of modern company.
It is often used with companies which actively interact with clients, matches their prestige and provides the quality communication with your customers and partners. Another feature of multichannel did numbers is significant decrease of call rates. In addition, you don’t need to buy additional equipment. Multichannel VoIP number provides call forwarding to landline, mobile phones, SIP (IAX) and Skype with low rates.
- practically unlimited amount of channels
- save phone number after your company changes address
- you can hold incoming calls and forward to another worker if operators are busy so you will not lose any client
- possibility to organize virtual branch of your company in 90 countries of the world
- ability to unite telephony between offices which are located in different cities and countries
- it’s very convenient to use multichannel did number in advertisement purposes
Get virtual multichannel number and expand your business! Your clients will easily call you any time thus you will not lose clients when your company phone numbers are busy.
Multiple Channel Virtual Phone Numbers Are Available In:
North America: Canada, Costa Rica, Dominican Rep, El Salvador, Guatemala, Jamaica, Mexico, Panama, USA - 1850+ cities
South America: Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Peru, Venezuela
Europe: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Ukraine, UK
Asia: Bahrain, China, Hong Kong, Israel, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Malaysia, Vietnam, Singapore, Taiwan
Africa: Algeria, Angola, Kenya, Nigeria, South Africa
Australia and Oceania: Australia, New Zealand (NZ)You can forward your calls to landline and mobile phones according to current rates. Call forwarding to Skype and SIP devices is free.
How to Buy a Multichannel DID Virtual Phone Number?
You can choose one of the following ways:
- on the site using Your Account
If you have any questions, please contact Technical Support
You can also purchase additional service - virtual office