Indianapolis Virtual Phone Number
Expand your business, attract more customers and make calls cheaper by using Indianapolis virtual phone number.
Virtual number is a phone number without directly associated phone line. It looks like a usual landline phone number. The incoming calls from virtual number are forwarded to another mobile or landline phone number which subscriber chooses, SIP, Telegram, etc.
For example, you buy Indianapolis virtual phone number and choose call forwarding to your mobile phone in Your Account at Continent Telecom. Your customers, partners, friends and family will call this number with local Indianapolis rates and think that you are situated in Indianapolis, USA but you’ll receive calls in another city or country!
You can change call diverting way any time you need. Virtual number allows to create a local presence without spending money on physical office. Buy Indianapolis virtual phone number now!
Indianapolis Virtual Phone Number Allows To:
- set up landline phone number in Indianapolis, Indiana in 5 minutes!
- save phone number after you change company address
- conversation сonfidentiality
- for ad campaigns
- save money for international calls.
You can forward calls from your virtual Indianapolis phone number to any number: landline in office and home, mobile phone, SIP or Telegram. You choose forwarding order directly on the site in Your Account.
Indianapolis Virtual Phone Number Pricing
Indianapolis virtual phone number price consists of:
- set up fee (one time) - $15
- monthly fee- $10
- call forwarding fee (view prices if you forward incoming calls to mobile or landline phone number), forwarding to SIP, Telegram is free.
How to Get Indianapolis Virtual Phone Number?
You can send the request to: [email protected] or get Indianapolis virtual phone number online:
- Select Voice in Your Account
Сhoose USA from countries list
- Choose Indianapolis from cities list
- Specify call forwarding direction (to phone number, SIP or Telegram)
- Create an account and pay for number
If you have any questions, please contact Technical Support