Get Virtual Phone Number in Canada
Continent Telecom offers Canadian virtual phone numbers (VoIP DID) in Toronto, Montreal, Calgary, Edmonton, Ottawa, Vancouver, Mississauga, Winnipeg, Hamilton, Quebec City, Saskatoon and virtual mobile phone numbers in Canada for calls and SMS. Get Canada virtual phone number with call forwarding and expand your presence to Canadian market!
Virtual number is like a usual local phone number. It is a service to forward incoming calls. The incoming calls to Canada virtual phone number are automatically forwarded to another landline or cell phone number of that city or country which the client chooses. Continent Telecom offers free call forwarding to SIP. Voicemail is also free.
Stay Connected Everywhere with Canadian Virtual Phone Number!
Both private persons and companies can order the service. If you have no office in another city or country you'll have virtual local number there and you'll have a possibility to take incoming calls. Interlocutor will be sure that you are situated in the same city or country with subscriber who bought virtual phone number.
For example, if you buy Toronto, Canada virtual phone number and forward calls to your landline (mobile) phone number in London (Tokyo, Berlin, Beijing, Shanghai, Paris, Mexico, Istanbul, Moscow, etc.) the client will think that you are situated in Toronto, Canada. Or if you live in the USA and your family, relatives and friends live in Canada, you can get a virtual Canadian phone number (+1) and divert incoming phone calls to your USA number. The cost of international calls will become significantly cheaper. Buy virtual phone number in Canada now
Continent Telecom provides local phone numbers in 90 countries of the world, more then 6500 cities. View the list of available countries and local virtual numbers prices
. You can also order multichannel Canada VoIP virtual local telephone number.
Canada Virtual Number Allows To:
- set up landline, mobile phone numbers in Canada in 5 minutes!
- save phone number after you change company address
- conversation сonfidentiality
- for ad campaigns
- save money for international calls.
You can forward calls from your virtual number in Canada to any number: landline in office and home, mobile phone, SIP account. You choose forwarding order directly on the site in your Account.
Virtual Canadian Phone Numbers Are Available From:
- +1-306 Saskatchewan (Saskatoon, Regina)
- +1-807 Fort Frances
- +1-438 Montreal City (Southwest Quebec), +1-514 Montreal
- +1-905 Ontario (Toronto, Mississauga, Hamilton), +1-647 Ontario (Toronto)
- +1-705 Ontario, +1-613 Ontario (Ottawa), +1-226 London CA
- +1-506 New Brunswick
- +1-581 Quebec (Thetford Mines), +1-450 Quebec
- +1-418 Quebec City, +1-819 Northwest Quebec
- +1-902 Nova Scotia (Halifax)
- +1-403 South Alberta (Calgary), +1-780 Alberta (Edmonton)
- +1-204 Manitoba (Winnipeg)
- +1-867 Yukon, +1-867 Yukon and Northwest territories
- +1-778 British Columbia (Vancouver)
- +1-709 Newfoundland
Setup fee - 30 USD (one time), monthly fee - 15 USD
How to Get a Virtual Canadian Phone Number?
- Select Voice (for landline numbers) or SMS (for mobile numbers) in Your Account
Сhoose Canada from countries list
- Specify call forwarding direction (to landline, mobile or SIP)
- Create an account and pay for number
If you have any questions, please contact Technical Support
Frequently Asked Questions
Which payment methods do you accept?
We accept credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, UnionPay), PayPal, wire transfer, Webmoney, Perfect Money, bitcoins, Qiwi, Yandex Money, LiqPay, etc.
How fast will Canada virtual phone number be activated?
Canada virtual phone number will be activated almost immediately after payment
How to make calls from virtual Canadian phone number?
SIP account for outgoing calls is required. Please, write our managers to set it up: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to set up call forwarding to SIP?
Please, choose call forwarding to phone in Your Account and specify «SIP/number@username» in the number field where «number» is your virtual Canadian phone number in international format without "+". If you'd like to get our company as a provider, please look for your «username» in «Advanced settings» menu, SIP/IAX info page. If you use another SIP-provider, please specify the SIP_ID you've got from the provider as your «username». Then fill the «Call forwarding directions» with «SIP/SIP_ID@provider.com». For example, «SIPemail@example.com»