Toll Free Number in Japan
Toll free number is a national special phone number which is free for incoming calls in country where it’s located. The calls are paid by toll free number subscriber. Continent Telecom provides Japan toll free numbers in the following area code (also called prefix): 120. Get a toll free number in Japan now
Japan toll free number service can be used for technical support organization, information processing centers, reference services, call centers, orders processing centers, hosting providers, travel agencies, banks, healthcare organizations, realty agencies, advertisement, etc. and makes easier for customers to reach you. In addition, the calls are FREE for them.
Japan Toll Free Number Benefits
- Japan toll free number (120) will help you to make trusted and successful image of your company;
- you'll always stay in touch with you partners and customers and never miss incoming calls even if they are calling simultaneously;
- expand your business in Japan if you buy a Japanese toll free number (120);
- unite offices, departments and employees in the single phone network;
- track call statistics and manage toll free number in Japan through the personal account.
How It Works
You buy toll free number in Japan and forward incoming calls from it to your landline, mobile phone number, SIP or Telegram. You can choose the way of toll free forwarding directly on the site in Your Account
and can change it any time.
How to Get a Toll Free Number in Japan?
You can send the request to: [email protected]
or get a toll free number in Japan (120) online:
- Select Toll Free in Your Account
- Сhoose Japan from the countries list
- Specify call forwarding direction (to phone number, SIP or Telegram)
- Create an account and pay for number
If you have any questions, please contact Technical Support
Frequently Asked Questions
How fast will I get a Japan toll free number?
You will get a Japan toll free number within 1-2 working days
How can I buy a Japan toll free number?
You can buy a Japan toll free number in Your Account or write our managers to email: [email protected]
What payment methods do you accept?
Continent Telecom accepts credit cards (VISA, Mastercard, Maestro, UnionPay), bank wire transfers, PayPal, Webmoney, Perfect Money, bitcoins and other crypto, etc.