Toll Free Number in Malaysia
Toll free number is a national special phone number which is free for incoming calls in country where it’s located. The calls are paid by toll free number subscriber. Continent Telecom provides Malaysia toll free numbers in format which includes dialing code (+60), toll free prefix (1800) and 7-digit subscriber number. For example: +60 (1800) XXX XXXX. Get toll free number in Malaysia now!
Malaysia toll free number service can be used for technical support organization, information processing centers, reference services, call centers, orders processing centers, hosting providers, travel agencies, banks, healthcare organizations, realty agencies, advertisement, etc. and makes easier for customers to reach you. In addition, the calls are FREE for them.
Malaysia Toll Free Number Benefits
- 1800 toll free number in Malaysia will help you to make trusted and successful image of your company;
- you'll always stay in touch with you partners and customers and never miss incoming calls even if they are calling simultaneously;
- expand your business in Malaysia if you buy Malaysia toll free number;
- unite offices, departments and employees in the single phone network;
- track call statistics and manage toll free number in Malaysia through the personal account.
How It Works
You buy toll free number in Malaysia and forward incoming calls from it to your landline, mobile phone number, SIP or Telegram. You can choose the way of toll free forwarding directly on the site in Your Account and can change it any time.
How to Get a Toll Free Number in Malaysia?
You can send the request to: [email protected] or get a toll free number in Malaysia online:
- Select Toll Free in Your Account
- Сhoose Malaysia from the countries list
- Specify call forwarding direction (to phone number, SIP or Telegram)
- Create an account and pay for number
If you have any questions, please contact Technical Support