Toll Free Number in South Korea
Toll free number is a national special phone number which is free for incoming calls in country where it’s located. The calls are paid by toll free number subscriber. Continent Telecom provides South Korean toll free phone numbers in the following area codes (also called prefixes): 308, 800. Get toll free number in South Korea now
South Korean toll free phone number service can be used for technical support organization, information processing centers, reference services, call centers, orders processing centers, hosting providers, travel agencies, banks, healthcare organizations, realty agencies, advertisement, etc. and makes easier for customers to reach you. In addition, the calls are FREE for them.
South Korea Toll Free Number Benefits
- South Korea toll free number will help you to make trusted and successful image of your company;
- you'll always stay in touch with you partners and customers and never miss incoming calls even if they are calling simultaneously;
- expand your business in South Korea if you buy South Korean toll free number (308, 800);
- unite offices, departments and employees in the single phone network;
- track call statistics and manage toll free number in South Korea through the personal account.
How It Works
You buy toll free number in South Korea and forward incoming calls from it to your landline, mobile phone number or SIP. You can choose the way of toll free forwarding directly on the site in Your Account
and can change it any time.
How to Get a Toll Free Number in South Korea?
- Select Toll Free in Your Account
- Сhoose South Korea from the countries list
- Specify call forwarding direction (to phone number or SIP)
- Create an account and pay for number
If you have any questions, please contact Technical Support