Get 972 Area Code - Local Dallas Phone Number
972 area code serves Dallas and surrounding areas (Texas, USA). Expand your business, attract more customers and make calls cheaper by using local Dallas phone number.
Virtual number (also called local number) is a phone number without directly associated phone line. It looks like a usual landline phone number. For example: +1 (972) XXX XXXX. The incoming calls from virtual number are forwarded to another mobile or landline phone number which subscriber chooses, SIP, Telegram, etc.
For example, you buy Dallas virtual phone number in 972 area code and choose call forwarding to your mobile phone in Your Account at Continent Telecom. Your customers, partners, friends and family will call this number with local Dallas rates and think that you are situated in Dallas, USA but you’ll receive calls in another city or country!
You can change call diverting way any time you need. Virtual number allows to create a local presence without spending money on physical office. Get virtual Dallas phone numbers now!
1 972 Local Dallas Phone Number Allows To:
- set up landline phone number in Dallas, TX in 5 minutes!
- save phone number after you change company address
- conversation сonfidentiality
- for ad campaigns
- save money for international calls.
You can forward calls from your virtual local Dallas, Texas phone number in 972 area code to any number: landline in office and home, mobile phone, SIP or Telegram. You choose forwarding order directly on the site in Your Account.
Dallas Local Phone Number Pricing
Dallas local phone number price consists of:
- set up fee (one time) - $15
- monthly fee - $10
- call forwarding fee (view prices if you forward incoming calls to mobile or landline phone number), forwarding to SIP and Telegram is free.
How to Buy 972 Area Code Local Phone Number in Dallas?
You can send the request to: [email protected] or buy 972 area code local phone number in Dallas online:
- Select Voice in Your Account
Сhoose USA from countries list
- Choose Dallas from cities list
- Specify call forwarding direction (to phone number, SIP or Telegram)
- Create an account and pay for number
If you have any questions, please contact Technical Support