Birmingham Virtual Phone Number
Expand your business, attract more customers and make calls cheaper by using Birmingham virtual phone number.
Virtual number is a phone number without directly associated phone line. It looks like a usual landline phone number. For example: +44 (121) XXX XXXX. The incoming calls from virtual number are forwarded to another mobile or landline number which subscriber chooses, SIP, Telegram, etc.
For example, you buy Birmingham virtual phone number (0121) and choose call forwarding to your mobile phone in Your Account at Continent Telecom. Your customers, partners, friends and family will call this number with local Birmingham rates and think that you are situated in Birmingham, UK but you’ll receive calls in another city or country!
You can change call diverting way any time you need. Virtual number allows to create a local presence without spending money on physical office. Buy Birmingham virtual phone number now!
Birmingham Virtual Phone Number Allows To:
- set up landline phone number in Birmingham, England in 5 minutes!
- save phone number after you change company address
- conversation сonfidentiality
- for ad campaigns
- save money for international calls.
You can forward calls from your virtual Birmingham phone number to any number: landline in office and home, mobile phone, SIP, Telegram. You choose forwarding order directly on the site in Your Account.
Birmingham, UK Virtual Phone Number Pricing
Birmingham, UK virtual phone number price consists of:
- set up fee (one time) - 15 USD
- monthly fee - 10 USD
- call forwarding fee (view prices if you forward incoming calls to mobile or landline phone number), forwarding to SIP, Telegram is free.
How to Get a Birmingham Virtual Phone Number?
You can send the request to: [email protected] or get a Birmingham virtual phone number online:
- Select Voice in Your Account
Сhoose UK from countries list
- Choose Birmingham from cities list
- Specify call forwarding direction (to phone number, SIP or Telegram)
- Create an account and pay for number
If you have any questions, please contact Technical Support