Coventry Virtual Phone Number
Expand your business, attract more customers and make calls cheaper by using Coventry virtual phone number.
Virtual number is a phone number without directly associated phone line. It looks like a usual landline phone number. For example: +44 (24) XXXX XXXX. The incoming calls from virtual number are forwarded to another mobile or landline number which subscriber chooses, SIP, Telegram, etc.
For example, you buy Coventry virtual phone number (024) and choose call forwarding to your mobile phone in Your Account at Continent Telecom. Your customers, partners, friends and family will call this number with local Coventry rates and think that you are situated in Coventry, UK but you’ll receive calls in another city or country!
You can change call diverting way any time you need. Virtual number allows to create a local presence without spending money on physical office. Buy Coventry virtual phone number now!
Coventry Virtual Phone Number Allows To:
- set up landline phone number in Coventry, England in 5 minutes!
- save phone number after you change company address
- conversation сonfidentiality
- for ad campaigns
- save money for international calls.
You can forward calls from your virtual Coventry phone number to any number: landline in office and home, mobile phone, SIP, Telegram. You choose forwarding order directly on the site in Your Account.
Coventry Virtual Phone Number Pricing
Coventry virtual phone number price consists of:
- set up fee (one time) - 15 USD
- monthly fee - 10 USD
- call forwarding fee (view prices if you forward incoming calls to mobile or landline phone number), forwarding to SIP, Telegram is free.
How to Get a Coventry Virtual Phone Number?
You can send the request to: [email protected] or get a Coventry virtual phone number online:
- Select Voice in Your Account
Сhoose UK from countries list
- Choose Coventry from cities list
- Specify call forwarding direction (to phone number, SIP or Telegram)
- Create an account and pay for number
If you have any questions, please contact Technical Support