Edinburgh Virtual Phone Number
Expand your business, attract more customers and make calls cheaper by using Edinburgh virtual phone number.
Virtual number is a phone number without directly associated phone line. It looks like a usual landline phone number. For example: +44 (131) XXX XXXX. The incoming calls from virtual number are forwarded to another mobile or landline number which subscriber chooses, SIP, Telegram, etc.
For example, you buy Edinburgh virtual phone number (0131) and choose call forwarding to your mobile phone in Your Account at Continent Telecom. Your customers, partners, friends and family will call this number with local Edinburgh rates and think that you are situated in Edinburgh, UK but you’ll receive calls in another city or country!
You can change call diverting way any time you need. Virtual number allows to create a local presence without spending money on physical office. Buy Edinburgh virtual phone number now!
Edinburgh Virtual Phone Number Allows To:
- set up landline phone number in Edinburgh, Scotland in 5 minutes!
- save phone number after you change company address
- conversation сonfidentiality
- for ad campaigns
- save money for international calls.
You can forward calls from your virtual Edinburgh phone number to any number: landline in office and home, mobile phone, SIP, Telegram. You choose forwarding order directly on the site in Your Account.
Edinburgh Virtual Phone Number Pricing
Edinburgh virtual phone number price consists of:
- set up fee (one time) - 15 USD
- monthly fee - 10 USD
- call forwarding fee (view prices if you forward incoming calls to mobile or landline phone number), forwarding to SIP, Telegram is free.
How to Get Edinburgh Virtual Phone Number?
You can send the request to: [email protected] or get Edinburgh virtual phone number online:
- Select Voice in Your Account
Сhoose UK from countries list
- Choose Edinburgh from cities list
- Specify call forwarding direction (to phone number, SIP or Telegram)
- Create an account and pay for number
If you have any questions, please contact Technical Support